Express Entry | PNP Program | Family Sponsorship Canada

Licensed Immigration Consultant in Lloydminster, Alberta

  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Need to renew your PR card? We can help.
  • As a permanent resident, you will be provided a PR card which will be use to show your permanent resident status in Canada. And when you travel outside Canada. you will need to show your PR card and your passport to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat.
  • Your PR card needs to be valid when you show it. If your card expires, you will have to apply for a new one.

Here are the permanent resident programs we can help you:

  • Express Entry
    • Federal Skilled Worker Program
    • Federal Skilled Trade Program
    • Canadian Experience Class Program
  • Provincial Nominees
  • Family Sponsorship
    • Spousal Sponsorship
    • Parents/Grandparents Sponsorship
    • Dependent Children Sponsorship
    • Adopted Children and Other Relatives Sponsorship

Quick Inquiry

Form Introductory Text

✓ Valid