Labour Market Impact Assessment Lmia
Canadian Immigration Consultant
- With some exemptions, hiring a temporary workers requires employers to apply for LMIA.
- An LMIA verifies that there is a need for a temporary worker and that no Canadians and permanent residents available to do the job.
- This document will be issued from Employment and Social Development Canada(ESDC)/ Service Canada.
- We can help you decide which foreign worker will be more appropriate for your business and assess your eligibility to hire.
- If LMIA exemp, we can help you create the Employer Portal and pay for the Employer Compliance fee.
- If LMIA is needed, we can help you advertise the job vacancy as per required, and prepare then submit the LMIA application.