Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Lloydminster AB
Employer: Canada Assist Immigration Services
Job Type: Full-time Temporary (Summer Job)
Eligible Age: 15 to 30 years old
Looking to get job experience as an administrative assistant? This program is a perfect opportunity for you.
(This position can possibly be permanent after the program subject to the employer's assessment.)
You will be trained and do the following:
- Answer, screen, and direct phone calls.
- Reply to inquiries in email, social media, and website contacts.
- Accept and arrange consultation appointments (Zoom, phone, or in-person).
- Update or maintain the filing system.
- Maintain contact lists
- General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- Receive, process, and record payments
- Fill out forms and prepare documents needed for an application
How to Apply?
If interested, please send an updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accommodate applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted/responded to.